Applying for a loan is easy and not as scary as it might seem, but it’s important to work with someone asking the right questions. Today’s underwriting is precise and each client has a unique situation that needs to be understood for a good loan pre-approval.
If you know your social security number, your income and your residence history you are off to a good start for a pre-approval. You can apply over the phone, in person, or online at your convenience. Of course, keep your personal information safe and only hand it over to reputable firms.
What Make Us Different
- We provide an experienced loan officer who walks each client thru the process from start to finish. One person to speak with and no surprises.
- Closings happen on time and pre-approvals that don’t turn into turn downs because someone didn’t ask the right questions upfront.
- Extra time is given to each client to talk about different loan options and what fits the client’s needs by looking at the cost and benefit for each product. We don’t just look at rate because that’s only part of the picture.
- We provide connections and recommendations to other lenders and other products if we don’t have what fits you best. Honesty to lead clients where they get the most benefit, not because it gives us a paycheck.
- We take time with our clients saving them money by educating them about what the options are.
- Rates are typically lower than what you find thru a local bank. We deal directly with wholesale lenders and pass along those interest rates to our clients.